Author: Cheryl
•8:06 PM

I had to get back over to CVS to finish up my 3M lint roller deal. Thankfully there were plenty of them left. And now I have a great stock for the winter. Remember, I have 7 pets, so lint rollers are very much needed in my house. I use them on the curtains, pillows and on each other's clothes. Otherwise my vacuum gets a good workout on the rest of the furniture.

I heard the Dawn Plus Hand Renewal dish soap was ringing back up on sale again for 99 cents, and the coupons for $1.00 off them were still good. I had gotten 4 the last time and thought I was all out of the coupons for them, but I found one left in my folder. At my CVS the label said it was $2.49. But definitely ask the cashier to scan it. When mine did, it came up 99 cents.

And I really wanted to try the Febreeze Noticeables and had a great $5.00 coupon for that. My oop was not bad on this one, not super low, but still not bad. Its funny after you do this for a while, that you actually complain when you pay $1.75 for $20 worth of stuff.

4 3m lint rollers 2 for $5.00 = $10.00
1 Febreeze Noticeable Starter Kit $6.99
1 Dawn Plus Hand Renewal .99

Total $17.98

Coupons
(4) $1.00 off 3M lint rollers
(1) $5.00 off Febreeze Noticeable Starter Kit
(1) $1.00 off Dawn Plus Hand Renewal
(1) $3.00 off any purchase of $15.00 or more at CVS

ECB's used $4.00
Total oop $1.75
ECB's earned $5.00
, |
This entry was posted on 8:06 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: