Author: Cheryl
•9:00 PM

I got two bags full of stuff I really can use. I mean it is good to have Lamisil foot powder on hand in case you need it. But this is stuff that gets used daily in our house.

Probably ever other Sunday my mom goes with me on my CVS trip. We usually hit the grocery store afterwards. But for some reason when she goes with me I do really well in getting lots of product. It annoys her, but she doesn't want to put in the time to cut coupons and figure out deals. So every once in a while I give her a little gift bag of stuff from my stockpile. She also knows never to buy toothpaste. That I will keep her in stock of that for a lifetime.

I also find that I haven't been going to CVS as much as I would like. I used to go 3 to 4 times a week. But on top of my full time job, I find that I have more and more things filling up my little bit of free time and I just can't get over there more than once, if I'm lucky twice. So I try to make my trips good ones.

My deal this week.

6 Suave body washes 3 for $5.00 = $10.00
3 Hunt's snack packs (for my husband's lunches) was supposed to be 4 for $5.00, but they only had 3 left in stock = $3.75
5 Crest toothpastes $1.99 each = $9.95
1 Dove Skin Vitalizer = $9.99
2 Classic Cherry Chapsticks = $3.98

Total = $37.67

Coupons
(3) Buy one get one free Suave body washes (called BOGO's)
(3) $.75 off Suave body washes
(5) $1.00 off Crest toothpaste
(1) $3.50 off Dove Skin Vitalizer
(1) Free Chapstick Classic (got coupon through Facebook)
(1) $3.00 off any purchase of $15.00 at CVS

ECB's used $15.00
Total out of pocket paid $2.04 (had to add the 2nd chapstick as a filler, should have picked a slightly cheaper filler
Made $8.00 in ECB's

Not a moneymaker, but I had quite a bit of ECB's to use and it got me a ton of stuff I need, so its worth it. I would love to go one more time this week, but we will see if my schedule permits.
, |
This entry was posted on 9:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On August 19, 2008 at 8:03 PM , Marin said...

I would love you to email me how you got a coupon for free chapstick through Facebook!