Author: Cheryl
•9:51 AM

Philadelphia won a championship. The Phillies are the 2008 World Series Champs!!!

The 25 year drought is over!! My husband and I went over to the stadium in Philly around 10:30pm last night and hung out with the crowds and friends and took pictures. It was a big and awesome love fest where we were. Everyone was dancing, drinking, hugging and slapping hands I have had 2 hours sleep and way too much champagne, but it was so worth it!!!

Tomorrow is the victory parade, I will be taking pictures!









|
This entry was posted on 9:51 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On October 31, 2008 at 8:30 AM , Billy and Maggie said...

I'm glad for Philadelphia!!! Have fun, Bill and I are looking forward to seeing the pictures.